This error occurs on devices running older versions of the iOS.
Installing the latest update of the app from the App Store will fix the problem. After the update is installed, the following steps can be performed to resume the download of the signing pack:
- Go to the "Unlock Signs" section of the app.
- Select the 'Restore All Purchases' button in the top right hand corner.
- A dialog will appear that says "Would you like to check for and restore any previous purchases?" - select OK.
- A dialog will appear prompting you for your iTunes Password - enter your password then select OK.
- A dialog should appear that says "1 Item available for restore. Would you like to download it now?" - select OK.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- All going well, the additional signs will now be available from the "Watch Signs" section of the app.
Note that: You will not be charged again as long as you are using the same iTunes Account that you used when you purchased the additional signs.
If these steps to fail to resolve the problem or your iPad is already running iOS 7, please contact our support team and we will look into it for