This is an Google Play error and is most likely SD-Card related. The app attempts
to install on the SD-Card so this may be why you are seeing the issue.
At the moment Google do not have a bug fix but there are two possible solutions
Solution 1: Disabling the SD-Card before installing.
The easiest way to solve this is disabling the SD-Card by either removing it –
or unmounting it using the Android preferences. (Then remounting it once the installation
Solution 2: Removing the file on the SD-Card that usually causes the error 18
- mount your Android phone by connecting it with USB to your PC.
- set your phone to work as a USB drive.
- mount your phone’s drive in explorer (PC) / finder (Mac).
- the root of the sd card should contain a folder named “.android.secure”,
- delete “smdl2tmp1.asec” (note: this file is created by Android when
your SD-Card is full. The file remains even when the SD-Card is emptied. This file
prevents apps from installing on the SD-Card.).
From now on Google Play should run fine.
If you are still experiencing problems, please contact our support team with the following details:
- your Android device details (e.g. HTC Desire).
- the app version. Found at: Settings > applications > Manage applications
> Baby Sign and Learn > or Settings > applications > Manage applications >
Baby Sign and Learn LITE >.